CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 01, 2006

Red Sox vs. Yankees!

You guys are awesome!! 6 comments and it was only my second post!! Well...today..school was good..got midterms!! Those are always good!! Church was good last night!! We learned some new songs that were really good!! I think I like the word "good"=P..I'll stop using it!! I'm hoping that I get to go to Powell thursday!! I haven't been in a while and I love it! Those kids are so adorable!! Red Sox-Yankees rivalry (sp?) is starting up again!! Wake's pitching tonight =( That can be good-sorry great-or bad...he's 1-4 right now..But.........WE GOT MIRABELLI BACK TODAY!! That's so exciting!! Bard never figured out how to catch the knuckleballer... Belli should get there on time to start the game!! Game starts at 7:05 on ESPN!!! Johnny Damon's coming back to Fenway...We'll see how that goes..He left for the money so I bet he'll be boed!! So I'm getting ready to go grocery shopping=(...Then watching BoSox!! Leave comments!! <3 Hannah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your were righ. Jonny Damon got booed. That was a good game. THEY WON!!!!!!!!!!! Love you sis

Anonymous said...

Hannah i love you even though you deleted me comment 8 )(<---smiley face!)
-Kelly-