CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 08, 2006

"Little" Hannah and Caiden Pics

Let's see... on Saturday, I went to Kevin Lombard's Graduation reception..That was a lot of fun!! Then the Wamsley's came over and we took pictures!! I'm going to miss them soo much =(....Uncle James and Aunt Becky were here..that was pretty fun too...Yesterday was church..We had class out on the playground!! haha..pretty cool!! We had an AWESOME turn out for Friend Day!! Then I had Aunt Becky's baby shower!! I can't wait til she has her girl!! That'll be awesome!!! She got some cute clothes!! I had small group last night and after, we went outside and played football!! Defanitly a fun time!! Today was school and I just got home from shopping with my Momma!! Tomorrow we don't school bacause it's Election Day!! So I'm going to OVU tomorrow which might be fun..if other kids are there it'll be fine!! Red Sox have a 3 game series in the Bronx starting tomorrow...That should be good!! Another rematch of the Sox-Yanks rivalry!!! Leave comments!! <3 Hannah Here are some pictures that we took when the Wamsley's came!! Caiden and "Little" Hannah are just adorable!!! "Little" Hannah, my cousin Emma, and my other cousin Noah^^ My Mommy and Caiden^^ My sister Rachael and "Little" Hannah^^it's an aborable picture!!! Me, Caiden, and "Little" Hannah^^ Me and Caiden^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay Hannah! I left u a comment! Smile and be happy! lol :-D

-Kylee <33

Anna said...

aww how cute is cayden! i have no idea who that child is but he's a cutie =P love you hannah!

Tiffany Rose said...

What an adorable new little cousin you have!!! I love new babies... my turn next?!?!? :)