CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Shower Pics

The shower was a lot of fun!!!! Tiff got 4 crock-pots!! :-P...so on Friday my dad got me out of school @ 2:30 and mom and I left around 3:15...we got to Grandmomi's house then went and helped set up for the shower...after that we went to dinner with Kait, Zach, Kole, Aunt Kathy, Aunt Cindy, and Uncle Kevin!!! Saturday we went and finished setting up...then we had the shower!!! We took pictures after...we then cleaned up and put everything back to where it was supposed to be..we went back to Grandmomi's house to change then went out to Uncle Kevin and Aunt Kathy's house....Tiff tried on her wedding dress and veil for us and she looked like a princess!!! We sat out there and talked for a while...then went the Grandmomi's house...we woke up this morning then left @ 8:10 and went straight to church...church was good this morning!! It was Graduation Sunday and Garrett did a great job on the power point!! We had a fellowship meal after..now I'm home and Rach has a friend over!! Here are some pictures from the shower!! Leave comments!! <3 Hannah us being silly girls =)^^...(left to right) Kait, Jaclyn, Tiff, me, and Meg!! All the bridesmaids (and bride) minus Stef and Rachus again^^this time in a good picture :-P Tiff and I^^^ love ya Tiff!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

great pics hannah! you need to email them to me cause mine were fuzzy! :( I'm so glad you were there, you were such a HUGE help! Love you bridesmaid!!

Anonymous said...

Hay Hannah!!! im sorry i havent commented you since like....forever!!! lol ive been real busy!!! well hay read my xanga and ill tell you who they are...some of my friends like both of them :/...o well hay i g2g love ya mucho grande!
x3 Kelly x3