CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My Family

so school was ok today! Since I got good grades on my midterm, my mom took me to the mall and I got a new purse and flip-flops!! While we were getting dinner I saw Kelly and our mom's finally got to meet! I love Kelly!! So I was thinking...I'm glad my parents are who they are!! I wouldn't be where I am without them!! I don't know what I would do without them!! I'm not trying to be judgemental, but I don't think I would like to have parents that were bikers or parents that worked all the time and I wouldn't see them!! I like my parents having the summers off so we can do things together as a family!! My sister is a lot of fun, too!! Even though we get in fights, I love her and I always have someone to do things with.. Red Sox won last night!! 7-3!! "Benedict Damon" was boed like expected!! They were throwing money at him and the guys in the bullpen made $10..I thought that was pretty funny =P!! Sox and Yanks were supposed to start at 7:05 but it's a rain delay..Beckett's pitching tonight and he's 4 and 1 right now!! Papelbon had an AWESOME April!! He had 10 saves! He pitched 14 scoreless innings...Belli got to the stadium 9 minutes before the game started last night!! American Idol's on tonight and it's the final 5!! I'm going for Chris and I'm so happy that Kelly's gone!! Leave comments!! <3 Hannah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our family is really fun. I like the part with me in it. I think that a guy my be voted off. Love you sis.