CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Summer

Only one comment??? It's been Anna everytime :-P Thanks Anna for being my only commenter....So no one reads this...but i'll update anyways....This week has been the WEStest which has been easy for the most part....today was our last day for it!!! Yesterday was the NJHS induction...that was fun!! I would put pictures up but we lost the cord to load the pictures on the computer so I'm not going to be putting pictures up until we find the cord...this morning (before school even started) the fire alarm went off and we had to leave the school =O...the dust from all the construction set it off...so that was the most interesting part of the day...the rest was pretty boring..our poems for reading were due today...I might put mine up on here but I'm not sure yet...Tonight my sister has her choir concert..Tomorrow is school then I'm heading over to Mannington for my cousins bridal shower on Saturday!! I'm definitly excited about that!!! I'll be back on Saturday sometime!!! Elliott got voted off American Idol =(...I definitly hope Taylor wins!! He's the most original...plus I don't think that Katherine is that unique really...We only have like 10 days of school left!! That really excites me!! We have a full summer planned and I'm soo excited!!! Two of my cousins are getting married and I'm a bridesmaid in one of them!! We're going to be in New England for a while...plus a bunch of things with the youth group!! So this summer is definitly going to be awesome!!! Leave comments!! <3>

so we found the cord!!! I'm at my Aunt and Uncles house in Mannington so I can't put the pictures up til Sunday!!! Just thought I would let you guys know that :-P...the church for Tiff's shower looks awesome!!! I can't wait to see her!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

Yeah, I'm so excited about the bridal shower as well!! I'm so glad you'll be there!! LOVE YOU!

Anna said...

aww look now you have 2 comments. how exciting is that?