CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Happy Late Anniversary

HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!! So yesterday was my mom and dad's 19th anniversary = O!! They were married at 15 so they're not that old :-P! haha!! that was a joke!!!! Yesterday we had no school!! We went to OVU and the Lombards and Hardys were there...so it was fun!! Kylee and I played hide-and-go-seek in the library...there aren't a lot of place to hide in there...just in case you ever wanted to play hide-and-go-seek in there..you might need that little bit of advice :-P!!! We went to Applebees for mom and dads anniversary!! It was soo good!! Then we went home and mom and dad made milkshakes for everyone while mom and I watched AMERICAN IDOL!! and my dad and sister watched the Red Sox....I know that doesn't sound like I'm a die-hard fan..but when American Idol's on, I have to watch it!! So school was good today!!!! At 4 I think Chad and Jennifer are coming up for dinner!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen them forever and I'm soo excited!!! Then we have church!! Tomorrow I have my choir concert...=( I like it but I don't like to go to the concerts.....This weekend should be fun!! I have Kelly's birthday party at the beauty school!! Next weekend is Tiffany's bridal shower in Mannington!! I'm sooo exctied to see her!! well leave comments again!!! <3>

0 comments: