CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Crazy Week

Wow!!! This week has been absolutly crazy!!! We've had something every night...Monday was Rach's violin concert. Tuesday we did a bunch of stuff after school then I went to church to help with auction baskets. Tuesday was also Senior Day...that was definitly crazy!! If mom and dad hadn't picked Claire and I up after school, we would've been soaked.. Wednesday I got my haircut then church. Tonight I had to go speak at the 6th Grade Honors Banquet about 7th grade..Today at school, we had our reward party... fun fun!!! Claire ran into the metal bleachers and went to MedExpress because it was a very deep gash and she had to get a tetnis (sp?) shot and 20 stiches =( I feel soooo bad for her...So pray for Claire!!! This weekend I'm going to Deep Creek!!!! I love that place!!! Definitly excited about that!!! They got a new hot tub!!! Monday there's no school!! Only 5 days left guys!! Hang in there!!!! Leave Comments!! <3 Hannah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOH WOOH!!!!! FIRST COMMENT!! WOOH WOOH!!!!! lol well i hope your having fun this week end! cbox me bac!
x3 Kelly x3

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna said...

is that kevin lombard? yay for him! anyway.. i hope you had fun at deep creek =) you better have taken lots of pics for me or i shall be very upset with you my friend! love you!

Anna said...

sooo... you really need to update my friend =P