CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My Day

Hey guys!! So yesterday we started WEStest =(....It wasn't that bad actually...the rest of the day was actually pretty good...We're watching October Sky in geography..that movies sad...Then Aunt Becky picked me up because my parents were at the Easton Mall all day without me =O...Today was WEStest again in the morning....We get to miss all our morning classes which is awesome because I don't like any of them anyways...Tonight is American Idol!!! Hopefully Katherine leaves this week!! Taylor all the way!! So tomorrow night is my National Junior Honor Society induction thingy which should be good!! But I have to miss church =(...I don't have much to write in this thing...so leave comments!! <3 Hannah

1 comments:

Anna said...

=-O You do not like Kathrine? Are you crazy? I dislike Taylor's voice and dancing with a passion. It drives me crazy. Sorry, I'm expressing my opinion. =-P haha I love you Hannah!