CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Maine Pictures

This is the Lobster Shack and Two Lights^^ This is the assistant directors cabin^^ This a picture of the directors cabin..man I miss camp=( ^^

This is the lodge at camp^^
So I didn't get my "more that 3 comments." But I was bored so I thought I would update....Yesterday I went to my aunt and uncles house all afternoon....That was a lot of fun!! I haven't spent a lot of time with Noah and Emma in a while and that was cool! Aunt Becky was using my cell phone and prank calling people...hahaha..that was hilarious..Today I went to my sisters soccer game...now i'm home...Keith and Libby Wamsley are coming by so we can see Hannah and Caiden...They're leaving tomorrow morning at 7 and driving to Florida where they're moving..=( That's really sad...We're going to take pictures and I'll put some of them up here later..Then I think at 3 I'm going to a graduation party thing for Kevin Lombard..And Uncle James and Aunt Becky are coming over for dinner....I got a new profile picture...Thanks to Adam for telling me how to put it up!! The pictures above are of Maine and Ganderbrook Christian Camp!! Those are most favorite places in the world!!<3>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey neat blog!! who was aunt becky prank calling? was it me? if so tell her do do it again. luv u

Anonymous said...

if your ever in the neighborhood, or have nothing to do, visit my blog at, www.drueclark.blogspot.com c ya