CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day

My mommy and I! Jenna and I Sam and Maddie crazy Anna! So Chris went home on Wednesday =O....He was my favorite!! I defanitly want Taylor to win now!! Friday after school we went shopping and I got some things!! Saturday was Kelly's party which was awesome!! I would put pictures up, but I lost them all on my camera somehow and that makes me really mad...Then we went to Uncle James and Aunt Becky's house for a bit...This morning was church....that was really good!!! Then mommy picked Panara's for lunch!! So we went there!! Tonight is small group which is always fun!! I'm going to try to put the pictures back up to see if they work!! PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOMMY!! I LOVE YOU!

1 comments:

Anna said...

oh my goodness... that picture of me. thanks hannah =P haha i love you!