CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pictures of My Friends

School was good today!! Tonight I had my choir concert that went very well!!! It was fun!!! Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! Finally!! Next week its WEStest =(=(...o well!! I don't have to go to my morning classes for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday!!! Saturday is going to be soo fun!! I can't wait for school to be out!! I get to go to Maine for about 3 weeks which I'm wicked excited about!! We didn't get to go last year...I missed it soo much=(...I get to go to camp some days during Work and Worship week and I get to see people that I haven't seen in two years!! So I'm defanitly really happy about going up there..Plus I get to see my cousins a lot!! I miss them!! Hopefully we get to see the Kellis's!! I've missed them a lot, too!!! So leave comments!...so something happened with the pictures?? so i took them off

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Hannah, I appreciate that sooo much! I love you