CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Today

So today was fun! In 6th period (which is choir) we're in the gym so we didn't sing today, but instead we played volleyball!! That was defanitly great!! Tonight I went to Powell finally!!! It was a ton of fun!! Those kids are adorable!! Then J.T. drove me to the Fox for Rachele and Brian Stephan's wedding, vow, reception thingy...I don't know what you would call it.. So Kelly's spending the night saturday then going to Friend Day at church with me Sunday!! That's defanitly going to be a blast!! I'm not really sure about the Red Sox...I'm really tired so I'm not going to check right now.. LEAVE COMMENTS PEOPLE!! I NEED MORE THAN 3!! NOT UPDATING TIL I GET MORE THAN 3!!! <3 Hannah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were talking about what time to pick up Kelly. You love vollyball

Anonymous said...

lol im special! Rachael said something about what time to pick me up...by the way...whos Rachael?lol well moms still ''thinking'' ill call u on you cell! HAVE IT ON THIS TIME!!! love ya!
x3Kellyx3