CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Last Day of School

So I guess it's time to update!!! The lake was a lot of fun this past weekend!!! The boat rides were awesome and I love spending time with my family!! I have had finals all week....That's crazy!! I mean seriously...this is the last week of school!! It should be fun!!!! Plus, I'm only in Junior High and none of the other junior highs in the county have the take them...o well...it prepares us for high school...Tomorrow is the last day of school!! We're having a yard sale Friday and Saturday!! Only two (or three??) more weeks until I go to Maine!! Ahhh...I'm sooo excited!!! We're not going to New Orleans for mission trip anymore...due to family circumstances....So yes...This week has been good!! The last day of school..I'm not really sure if I'm excited about that or not?? I mean..I'm excited because it's summer and I don't have to do any work..but I won't get to see any of my friends...o well...I think I'm more excited than not... Leave comments!! I'll to try to get picture up later!! <3 Hannah

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay Girlie!!! 8)<---smiley

i kno...it stinks...real bad!! i really wanna spend the nite but this stupid medicin im on is NOT working!!!8(<--frowny smiley it stinks!! and its the first time ever in my life to have strep and i have it pretty bad...not horrible...but bad!!!

well 'nuff about me...how are you?¿? how is your summer going?¿? well mine stinks so far 8)<--smiley lol...

well hay i g2g ily!!!

x3 Kelly x3

Anna said...

i think you should update my friend =D

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Jami...from GANDER BROOK. You better remember me. If not, it's ok, I still love you. I don't have blogspot, but I do check a lot of people's sites. I'm excited to have found yours and I will check it and maybe we can stay in contact again! Have a great day!

Hannah Clark said...

hey Jami...I'm sorry..but I don't remember you...what's you last name???

Anonymous said...

UPDATE TIME THER' SISTA!!!! lol ily so UPDATE!!!! lol
x3 Kelly Lynn x3

Anonymous said...

Jami Kelley. I have long brown hair. In 2004 I got fluff in my hair from fluff fights with John Berger. And way back Lauren and Kassi were big friend and little friend. I can send you a picture if you want...what's your email?