CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Last update before we leave!

So I thought I should update...I really don't remember anything that happened this past week..tonight I'm spending the night with Jenna...i'm not really sure what I'm doing tomorrow..but on Friday I have to game night thing at church..Saturday I'm going to start packing for Maine!!!!! I might not update for about 4 weeks because I'll be in Maine!!!!!! I'm sooo excited!!!!!!!!!! When we get back I have Tiff's wedding!!! That's going to be so much fun!! Aunt Becky still hasn't had her baby yet. I don't thing I'm going to be here when she's has Tatum =(...o well...Well I expect a lot of comments for when I get back!!! <3 Hannah Elise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

jpKJSDHk;fHK;F