CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Fenway Park!!!

The infamous Green Monster!!^^^ Fenway Park!!!!! ^^^^^ I'm in New Hampshire at my cousins house!!! I had to update!! Tomorrow night....ready for this...WE'RE GOING TO A RED SOX GAME AT FENWAY PARK!!! I'm sooo excited!! My family and my aunt, uncle, and two cousins are going to our dads birthday's!!! We'll take pictures and maybe I'll put pictures up from the game!! Ahhh...I'm soooooo happy!!! Leave Comments!! <3>

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO NATIONALS!!!! BEAT RED SOX!!! GO FIGHT WIN THAT GAME TOMORROW NITE!!!! WOOHHHHHHH!!

N-A-T-I-O-N-A-L-S WHATS THAT SPELL?? NATIONALS!!!LOUDER!!!!NATIONALS!!!ONE MORE TIME...NATIONALS!!WOOOOOOOOH!!!!!

LETS GOT NATIONALS *clap clap clap clap clap*

^^haha comment bac^^
love ya mucho grande!! ((spanish buddy!!))

x3 Kelly x3
p.s. if you clck on my name i have my xanga on there!!!

Anonymous said...

***FOR*** our Dad's Birthdays. you said "at" our dad's birthdays. You forgot to mention that they were twins. LUV U!!!

Tiffany Rose said...

YEA! I bet it was a dream come true! :) I'm so exicted for you Hannah Elise! :)

Anonymous said...

i can't wait!!! the beach was fun and church camp was a BLAST but i'm NEVER doing two weeks away from home again i got mad at the beach more often!!!lol well call me soetime to let me kno how your vacay went!! luv ya!

Kelly <3 Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah i hope your having a great time in Maine!!! Also i heard that you were coming back Wednesday which is very cool!!! We definetly need to get together!! I have missed you so much!!!! Wait untill you hear all of my news..if you havent already heard it..We will see :) HAHA so...give me a call when you get back!!!!Or just get on aol...i will probaly be on there if not ill have an away on lol

LULAS!!!!!!!!!!!