CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

An update for Anna and Kelly =)

I found these picture of Jenna and I!!! Hahaha...aren't they hilarious?!?!?! So this week has been fun!! It was my first week off from school!! Well the weeks not over yet...but still :-P..Last night I spent the night at Kylee's...that was really fun!! She's going to work at IHOP when she can get a job!! Haha!! Today we went shopping and I got a new purse!!! It's sooo cute!!! So Aunt Becky is hoping that Tatum Ann Marie (the name for her girl) is going to come this week!!! She's not due until the 20th but Noah and Emma both came two weeks early and this week is two weeks early!!! I CAN'T wait until she has her baby!! I'll put picture up of Tatum when Aunt Becky has her...So yes...the summer has been good so far!!! Leave Commets!!! <3 Hannah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

o adn how old were you when that pic was taken?? you guys are so cute!! cbox bac!!
x3 Kelly x3 ((again))