CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Wow!

Wow! I love my family and friends!! They mean so much to me and I have no idea what I would do without them!! I go to them for everything! Well..I just had to say that!! Today has been good so far!! This morning in church, someone dropped the communion thing that had the drinks in it...that's the first time I've ever seen that happen! Tonight is the finger food meal at church then the 5th Sunday Sing! Now the Red Sox part!! They finally won last night!! 9-6! Papelbon came in in the 9th and struck out the side for his 10th save!!The game started at 1:15 today with Schilling going up against the Devil Rays and Kazmir....Schilling is 4-0 and we're looking for another win for him today! Go BoSox!! leave comments=)!! <3 Hannah

6 comments:

Anna said...

sweetness 8-) This is great. I love it. And I love you too =)

Adam said...

Cool, glad you finally joined us. Yeah, that's the first time I've ever seen the communion tray dropped too. I've thought about how it could happen so easily many times. Especially when you have a two year old in your lap. Well, see you in a little bit.

I love you so much!

Dana

Dana said...

Whoops, that was me that left that last comment. My computer is broken so I was on Adam's and forgot to check and see who I was signed in as. Anyway, I love you

Tiffany Rose said...

YEA! You got a blog!!

Adam said...

Ok...Dana commented as me. Weird. Glad you went w/ Blogger. I look forward to reading.
AE

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.