CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Update-EDIT!

It's been a while since I posted so I thought since I had some free time I would post now...Thanksgiving was last week! It was soo much fun! There was a ton of great food and Aunt Kathy did an excellant job!!! There were 30 people crammed in Aunt Kathy and Uncle Kevin's living room, but it was still a lot of fun! This week has been going by really quickly! Christmas isn't that far away!! I'm soo excited for Christmas! I get to go up to my Grandma and Granddad's house in Massachusetts and my aunt and uncles houes in New Hampshire! It's going to be soo much fun! I get to see my cousins that I haven't seen since summer! I can't wait! Saturday I think I'm going up to Wheeling with my friend and her family for the football STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!! Williamstown made it again this year and I finally think we're going to win it!! It's going to be so much fun! I can't wait! So I don't have anything else to say!! Leave me comments!! Hannah <33 size="4">EDIT- So I didn't go to Wheeling for the game...I went to Kelly's house instead and spent the night with her!!! It was a lot of fun! I went to church with her this morning!! and Williamstown lost =(...ahhh..I was soooo mad! The final score was 7-14..we lost by one touchdown...ONE STINKING TOUCHDOWN!!! o well..school's going to be quiet tomorrow..Leave comments <33

6 comments:

Drue said...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO COME UP HERE ALSO!!! We're gonna have so much fun. I can't wait to see Tatum. Write back soon.

Anna said...

your picture was taken at jackson =) yay for that! haha anyway, you and dana need to come watch me play sometime this season. that would be super fun. i love you!

Tiffany Rose said...

hannah, hannah! Go look at my blog! We got a new friend! :)

Anonymous said...

i cant get logged in to see the pic you sent me =( HELP!!!

Kelly <333333

Anonymous said...

when you get this call the cell-ular if you want!!!

kELLY

Drue said...

actually, the lost by a touchdown and a point. A touchdown is worth 6 points. Love You, keep answering my e-mails