CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Problem With Blogger Beta

so I've been trying to leave people comments on blogger, but it's not working for some reason...It's starting to make me a little mad.. but Tiff left a comment and asked how I added the "blogs I read" part to my layout and since it's not letting me comment her I'm going to put it on here...I switched to blogger beta and it lets you pick and choose what you want to add to your layout...but I think that's what's causeing problems with leaving comments...so DON'T SWITCH TO BLOGGER BETA!!! Well here are some pictures from volleyball this season!! Leave me comments!!! and I'll TRY to leave you comments!

7 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

don't you just LOVE how you have to constantly stand with your butt out?!?! (that was scarcasm, if you coudln't tell!) You are such a beautiful girl on the outside and even more importantly on the inside!
Congrats, on another season. We love you so much!!

Anonymous said...

hey!! it still works for me so... it stinks 4 u luv u

Drue said...

can't call u but we can comment to eachother. i dont get my report cards until the end of the month/beginning of december. Can't wait to c ya. luv ya

Anonymous said...

Hay Hannah!
i LOVE thoes pics!! their ADORIBLE!!
love ya
Kelly<3

Anonymous said...

that Anonymous was pussed to be me i put my name down and all but my computer is just stupid!!lol
<3Kelly

Anonymous said...

pussed its kinda supposed sorry i cant spell today!!<3 :d
Kelly<3 (computer is being a loser again!! sorry)

Drue said...

because it's easier to type than actually talk in person