CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 13, 2006

Update

Humm...so things are going really great lately! School's going great!! My grades were the best this 9 weeks so I'm really happy about that! Belpre Youth Rally is this weekend! I'm really excited about that, but the Williamstown football game is Saturday so I'm going to miss it again =(...o well..maybe I'll be able to go next weekend if we win this weekend (which we will!!!) Next week is Thanksgiving and I'm sooo excited about that! I get to see Tiff and James!! It's going to be so much funn!! Well I don't have anything else to sayy! Leave me commentss!! <333 Hannah Elise

2 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

I must say.... seeing Tiff and James is something to be excited about! :) Love you

Drue said...

congrats on the good grades! have fun at the youth rally! Go Williamstown!!! (i guess) have fun at thanksgiving. We'll b at Balark for thanksgiving. Luv U!