CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

9 Days Until Christmas Break

So things are going really great lately!! School's still going really well! I got all As and one B on my midterm but the B was in art so I should be able to bring it up! Christmas break starts next week and I can't wait!!! We're going up to Massachusetts and New Hampshire! I love being up there but I really dislike the drive up until we get to Connecticut then it's ok! It's going to be sooo much fun! I love hanging out with Drue and Devin! We always have fun together! I did Christmas Cards last night! I love doing things like that! Rachael and I got our picture taken for the card but it wasn't done professionaly..Mom just took it in front of our Christmas tree! I'll put the picture up when I get home...I'm at the elementary school right now waiting for my parents to pick me up! Tomorrow I think Kelsey is walking over here with me and we're going to do our homework then we're going back over to the high school to watch the junior high girls basketball game! Thursday night I think I'm going to the choir concert and watching all my friends sing! Then this weekend, my aunt and uncle and grandmommy are coming in and we're having our family Christmas together! It's going to be a lot fun! Then Sunday night is the teen Christmas party for the youth group but I'm not sure if I'm going to that or not yet...So I'll put that picture up when I get home! Leave me comments!! Christmas Card picture!!! ^^^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas is the best. And you are right. We do always have fun. I doubt it will be a "White Christmas" It's so warm up here. It might not even snow until 2007. Lol. I hope notI doubt that though. Keep e-mailing me. It has been so much fun writing back and forth since October. I Love You.