CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Christmas Presents!!! Part 2

Below is a slideshow of my Christmas presents! I figured it would be easier to make a slideshow then to load all the pictures up on here...plus it was more fun to make!! Look at that and leave comments down there AND up here!! So "Santa" came early because we're leaving for Massachusetts Thursday!! We got home after school yesterday and Rachael ran up the steps (I was still in the car) and saw all the presents and screamed! It was hilarious!! We're leaving for New England on Thursday!!! My parents are picking us up early from school and we're driving about 8 hours up the road to somewhere in Pennsylvania and spending the night then driving the rest of the way in on Friday!! I definitly can't wait! It's going to be sooo much fun!! This may be my last post until 2007!! How wierd is that?? I may update up in New England but I'm not sure..So I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Christmas and safe travels if you're going anywhere!!! Leave me comments!! Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah,
I hope you have a good christmas and new year! Ill Miss You!!!!
Love Ya
Claire

Drue said...

I'M GOING SOMEWHERE!!! I'M GONNA SEE YOU IN MASSACHUSSETTS!! (i think i spelled that right) lol.
It's thursday so I'll see you tom. Love you.