CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year.

It's the start of 2008 and everything is going to be totally different this year.
2007 was a great year! With Winterfest, youth group get togethers, Honduras, work camp, youth rallies, and just fun times with my friends. I became closer with friends and made totally new friends that I wouldn't be able to live without. I had amazingly fun times with my friends, times that I will never forget.
2008 is going to be the start of new part of my life. With a new house, a new school, a new church, and new friends. The first couple months are going to be crazy with trying to settle in a making new friends. Hopefully it will be a good year.

2 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

It will be an awesome year! You'll love it and everyone will love you! :) We'll miss you though! :(

Drue said...

Despite what you think, everything will turn out good and God loves you. He is the way the truth and the light and knows what is good for you. Your entire family is in our prayers. LOVE YOU!