CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Housing Update!

As of now, we have no idea when we are moving. We thought it was going to be next Saturday, but now we're not really sure. It all depends on the housing situation up there. We have offered on a house and are just waiting to hear back from them. I like the house a lot.

This is the house. ^^^ ^^^This is the house we offered on. This is what it looked like when mom and dad went to look at it in December.
So my mom and I are going back to Honduras in June this summer!!! I am so excited!! We were thinking that we wouldn't be able to go, but we are! The school is going to let me take finals early, or just take them when I get back! I'm so happy.
I started reading a new book, Starving Jesus: Off The Pew, Into The World by Craig Gross and JR Mahon. I'm on the third chapter but it is such a good book!!! I do highly recommend it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words about the book...
J.R. Mahon

Dana said...

Cool beans, you got a comment from the author! Well, I know that things get frustrating when you don't know what's happening with your life but I'm glad we get you for a bit longer.

I love you!