CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 09, 2006

My life and a Kingdom Assignment

well well well...Let's see...Life's been going really well lately!! We won the homecoming game of course! So we're still undefeated!!! School's still pretty fun...it gets harder and harder every single week..Algebra's about to kill me...I don't understand it at all..I got all A's on my midterm though so I'm very very happy about that!! Volleyball's ok...We've only won 2 matches so that stinks..We should be able to win our next two though...There's only two weeks left then it's tournament time!! I'm excited for the tournament!!! We going to show everyone who we really are!! About a month ago, about 100 or more people from church accepted a Kingdom Assignment...That Sunday at church, Kevin Lombard asked if anyone was ready for an assignment from God..if you were, you went up to the front..When you got up there, they handed you a $100 bill...The rules were simple 1) The money is God's, NOT yours 2) You have 90 days to use the money to further the Kingdom of God 3) At the end of the 90 days, you will report back to the congregation and tell what you did with the money. My mom and I accepted the $100 and we have an idea of what we're going to do with it but we're not positive...Please, please, PLEASE, pray for us!! We need God to show us what he wants us to do with his money! There are sooo many things we could do with it, but it's what ever God wants us to do. Also pray for the other 100 people who accepted the assignment!! It's a hard decision to decide what you are going to do with God's money! Thanks for all the comments!! I love to see that people are actually reading it!! Leave me lots and lots of comments!! They make me happy!! <33 Hannah Elise P.S.- I might post some pics later so check back to see if I do!

4 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

i want my [future] daughter to be exactly like you someday so you WILL be babysitting quite a bit.... even if we are across the country. If James moves me to CA then he'll just have accept the fact that he HAS to fly you out once a month to visit us and be the amazing Christian influence on our daughter that I know you will be! I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

!!I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!
lol love ya
Ke||y=d

Drue said...

Good Luck W/ The Kingdom Assignment!! LUV U!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.