CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Life Latley

So Tiff and Drue wanted an update so here it is!! School is going absolutly great!! I'm loving it sooo much! Tomorrow is homecoming which is my favorite day of the entire year because we don't do anything! We get out at 1 for the parade and then we have a pep ralley and schools over :-P It's the best day you could ask for!! Tomorrow night is the football game against St. Mary's! The streak is definitly going to continue to 52-0! I'm psyched! Volleyball's going ok...It's better than last year but we've only won 1 match which really stinks...It's fun though..Things have been going good latley!! Saturday I have a quad and then Zach's soccer game at OVU...Uncle James and Aunt Kathy, Megan and Kole are coming in for it so that'll be a lot of fun!! Well I don't know what else to write...I might post some pictures laterr!! Leave comments! <3333>

Dylan with his face all painted^^^

Claire, Taylor, Katie, and Kelly^^ I love you girls!! <33 Me and Katie Lynn!!!^^^ <33 style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; CURSOR: hand; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/7000/3330/400/football%20game%20pics%20003.jpg" border="0">me and Kelly Lynn!!!^^<33 best friend forever! Shila eating a pickle!!!^^^haha

The beautiful Kelli Edman!!!!^^^^

6 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

Yea! Good to hear from you! Pics would be great! :) Glad to hear everything is going so great for you all.... enjoy my mom, dad, and siblings this weekend.... I wish I could be there!!! :)

Drue said...

YEAH U UPDATED!!! I'm very happy for reasons that I already told u. I wonder what the pictures are about? Update soon! Luv U.

Drue said...

yes finally pictures!!!

Tiffany Rose said...

yea! Drue and I are happy now.... aren't we drue? :)

Anonymous said...

We loved being with you all a weekend ago. I have to get back to Parkersburg to watch you play volleyball. I hear you are pretty awesome...Of course it's your Mother who thinks you are awesome, but that still counts!!!

Anna said...

nice pictures hannah banana =) anyway, i just read your last entry about the revolve tour. that was a heck of a lot of fun! i really enjoyed rooming with you.. even though my hand... hahahah. anyway, i love you a bunch!