CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Life Lately..

so school started back on August 27th. It's going okay so far. My history and geometry class are going to be pretty hard I think. Well I don't think..I know..because they have been pretty hard so far. My other ones are okay. Nothing as hard as those two. Spanish 2 is going to be my favorite I think..since Spanish has become a new passion of mine. So as most of you probably already know..I'm out for the whole volleyball season. I torn ligaments and severly pulled my ACL and MCL in my right knee at a volleyball practice. I was very very upset when I heard that. I mean, I chose to stay down on the junior team this year as a 9th grader because I though we would have a really great chance of winning the championship..and as it turns out we do..I just won't be on the court =( They're 2-0 so far which is so much better than we were last year. And I can't help but wonder why this had to happen? Why God let this happen? I was talking to my mom about that the other night and she said that accidents happen. That when something bad happens I have to keep on praising God..but you know how are that is right know? At practice, the day before i got injured, my coach asked me to pray over the team and for the season. I prayed that there would be no injuries during the season and that He would keep up safe. And I got injured the next day. You know how are that is for a 14 year old girl to comprehend? It's just been hard lately. My mom also said that it's the Devil trying to get to me saying, "See? You prayed to Him and looked what happend." So right now if you could pray for me, I would appriciate it a lot. This is really really hard for me right now...Thanks guys.

2 comments:

Drue said...

hey, we'll be praying for you. I hope i get to see you when you come up!! You'll be fine and I wish your team good luck. Just let me know i you ever need to talk...then again, you know me. so..ya love you and hope you get better

Tiffany Rose said...

you know, it's funny that you wrote about how you prayed for something to NOT happen and then it did. I SURE know the feeling. Even just recently this has happened to me. It's funny, I KNOW that prayer works, but sometimes Satan puts things in our heads to make us think that it doesn't. Sometimes I feel like if I want it then I shouldn't pray it outloud b/c then I'm admiting outloud that I WANT it or need it and then the opposite happens! I don't think it goes away and I'm pretty sure it's a tool that God allows to happen so that we can strengthen our FAITH. Ok, I hope that wasn't too confusing.... Sometimes it's hard to get confusing stuff out my head!!! ha ha...