CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 08, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend and Rachael's Violin Concert

So I'm sorry that it took me forever to get this post up..This week was so busy though and I didn't have time to upload all the pics and everything!! So a few weekends ago was Memorial Day Weekend and we go over to my Uncle's Lake house for that weekend every year. This year was different, but it was still fun!! We went on boat rides and fishing and of course shopping!! We go to the movies every year too!! We went to see Shrek 3 which I though was pretty funny!!! But anyways..here are a few pics from the weekend! **Post below pics about Rachael's violin so scroll down**

Cass with the fish she caught^
My cousin Zach and Megan's Zach swimming^^
Rachael, Kole, and Tiffany sticking their feet in the water^^
Cass, Rachael, and Zach fishing off the dock^
Kole and Megan^^
So about a week and a half ago Rachael had a violin concert with 3 other girls. They have a violin concert after they complete the book they're working on. Rachael had two solos and then they did a bunch of pieces together. Here are some pics and I'm going to try and get a few videos up if it'll work!!
Rachael, Ashley, and Sarah^^^

Rachael playing her violin^^^

Ashley, Sarah, and Rachael^^

Ashley, Sarah, Rachael, and their violin teacher Ashley^^

1 comments:

Drue said...

I wish i was up there with you. I need to go back to Deep Creek. It was SOOOO fun.

And Rachael, I'm sure you sounded great!!

I can't wait to see you guys this summer!!!

Hannah Keep writing