CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The End of Summer

So school starts tomorrow...Im pretty excited!!! I get to see my friends finally!! The summer had been one of the best so far!!! I've traveled a lot and had soooo much fun!! I went to Maine and New Hampshire and Arkansas!!! We had 3 weddings this summer!! My cousins Tiffany got married July 15, Zach got married August 5, and Becky Lallathin got married August 11...They were a lot of fun!! I've had volleyball practice everyday for the last two weeks..and I have it all this week =(...It's fun but I'm not going to be able to go to Zach's soccer games that much...This coming weekend I'm going to Deep Creek with the whole family...It's going to be sooooo much fun!! Last night I went to the movies with Cass!! It was a lot of fun!!! Here are some pictures from Zach and Cass' wedding! Leave comments! <33 Zach's groomspeople!! Eric, Adam, and Megan!!! The happy couple! I love them both sooo much! The beautiful bride!!! She was absolutly raidient!!!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

Sounds like you had a GREAT summer! Back to the books now! :( see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hay just commenting you...well i better talk to you on aim now...haha love ya!!!
K E L L Y <3

Anonymous said...

--------------""Girls--------------
-----------are like apples------
-------on trees. The best ones-----
-----are at the top of the tree.-----
---The boys dont want to reach---
--for the good ones because they--
-r afraid of falling and getting hurt.-
-Instead, they get the rotten apples-
from the ground that arent as good,
but easy. So the apples up top think
something wrong w/ them when in
-reality they're amazing. They just--
---have to wait for the right boy to
---- come along, the one who's-
----------- brave enough to-----
---------------climb all---------
---------------the way--------
--------------to the top--------
-------------of the tree.---------

You have been hit. You have been considered One of the 15 prettiest girls on my friends list. Once you have been hit, you have to hit 15 pretty girls. If you get hit again you know your really pretty. If you break the chain you'll have Uglyness for 10 years. So hit 15 pretty girls on your friends list and let them know they are pretty!